2018 InStyle Award Winner for Best Hot RollersSensational volume, body and shine. All rolled into one.
Featuring new T3 HeatCore technology, the Volumizing Hot Rollers LUXE heats up fast and ensures optimum, balanced heat transfer for lasting volume, body, and shine. Dual temperature settings ensure long-lasting style for all hair types. CoolGrip rollers with velvet flocking are easy to handle and make wrapping a breeze. Includes 8 velvet flocked rollers: 4 XL (1.75) ideal for creating voluminous waves and 4 LG (1.5) ideal for creating soft waves, 8 crease-free clips to hold rollers firmly in place while preventing creases, and a luxurious case for easy storage and travel. Other features include: 2 Heats Settings; Charging Base; Auto World Voltage (100-240V); 90-minute Auto-Off; 2-Year Warranty.Technology:
T3 HeatCore Technology
Embedded in each roller is a ceramic PTC heater and aluminum core that work together to reach and retain the perfect styling temperature, fast. Their advanced technology transfers heat evenly and reliably to your hair, creating lasting volume, superb body and shine like never before.Features:
How to Use:
- 4 XL (1.75") and 4 LG (1.5") Rollers: Ideal for creating voluminous curls or soft waves.
- T3 HeatCore Technology: Creates long-lasting volume, body and shine.
- Velvet Flocking: Imparts shine and grips with no tangles, catches or flyaways.
- CoolGrip: Insulated elastomer rim makes handling and wrapping a breeze.
- 2 Heats Settings: Ensure optimum, long-lasting volume and shine across all hair types.
- Auto World Voltage: For use around the world (plug adapter needed).
- 90-minute Auto-Off: For worry-free styling.
- 8 Crease-free Clips: Smart design holds rollers firmly in place while preventing unwanted creases.
- Luxurious Storage Case: For easy storage and travel.
- 2-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options.
Select desired heat setting. A white dot will appear when the rollers are ready to use. Begin at the crown of the head with a 3 wide section. Place roller behind section at the ends of hair and wind down to the head. Secure roller with clip. To prevent creasing, make sure to place the longer teeth of the clips over the roller. Repeat until all hair is placed in rollers. Let rollers cool for 10-20 minutes before removing clips. Style as desired.Styling Tips:
Use the small diameter rollers for shorter sections of hair and larger diameter rollers for longer sections. For the best type of curl, 1.5 revolutions around the roller creates a C curve while 3 or more revolutions create a curl or wave.