Follow the steps to achieve these classic Pat McGrath editorial eye looks: Danse Macabre
Metallic Pinky Bronze Eye with Glowing Gold Inner Corner:
- Using the blending brush, apply a wash of Lazarus across the lid. Use the fingertip to build colour to desired intensity.
- Sweep Deep Shade through the crease, blending outward while wrapping the color around and into the lower lash line.
- Darken the dimension with Xtreme Black blended into outer contour of the crease.
- Smudge and blend Night Creature between the upper and lower lash line to accentuate the eye shape.
- Take it to the next level by pressing Astral Ghost Orchid into the lid with the fingertip until reaching desired effect.
- Finish the look by illuminating the inner corner and brow bone with Skinshow Fever.
Gorgeous Blackened Purple Sparkling Smokey Eye:
- Apply Blitz Amethyst to the entire lid, and press the pigment into the lid with the finger to build intensity.
- With the blending brush, sweep Deep Shade though the crease of the lid, outer corner and near the lower lash line, blending it out to accentuate the eye shape.
- Further the dimension by blending Xtreme Black into the outer contour of the crease, softly diffusing the pigment for an elongated effect.
- Press Black Metal into the lid with the fingertip until reaching desired sparkling intensity.
- Using a dampened brush, dab Skinshow Fever to the inner corner for an exhilarating, eye-opening effect.
Multidimensional Golden Green Eye with Smokey Magenta:
- Use Gigabyte to build the base, blending outwards and upwards to the brow bone.
- To create subtle death, add Lazarus to the crease of the lid.
- Create opulent definition by generously blending Night Creature into the lower lash line.
- Illuminate the inner corners of the eye with Virtual Reality Pink for captivating luminosity.
- Finish the look by sweeping Skinshow Fever across the brow bone with the blending brush for decadent illumination.