An indulgent palette of golden taupes, rich, powerful bronzes, and velvet-soaked plums, that leaves lids iced in a cool riot of glamour fatale.
Follow the steps to achieve these classic Pat McGrath editorial eye looks: Smoky Sextrovert:
- Drape a wash of Sextrovert across the lid, blending upwards. Deepen the intensity by pressing the pigment into the lid with the fingertip.
- Illuminate the brow bone and center of the lid with Platinize. Swirl on with a blending brush, or pat into the lid for a more powerful finish.
- Sweep Ritualistic through the crease, blending outwards while wrapping the pigment around and into the lower lash line.
- For a striking finish, elongate the eye and intensify the dimension by blending Deep Velvet within the outer corner, diffusing the dark plum hue outwards.
Smoke And Mirrors:
- Ice the lid with a metallic wash of Platinize, blending upwards to the brow bone.
- Softly blend Ritualistic through the crease, diffusing the pigment upwards and slightly outwards for tempting, yet subtle structure.
- Elongate and lift the eye by concentrating a burst of Deep Velvet within the outer corner, blending outwards into a diffused wing shape.
- For captivating drama, intensify the lash line by applying Deep Velvet with a dampened liner brush, thickening the line as you reach the outer corner.
- Illuminate the eye with a swipe of Telepathic Taupe, pressing across the entire lid with the fingertip. Use a brush to softly blend into the crease.
- Sweep Smoke And Mirrors through the crease, slightly blending outwards to create depth and shape.
- Intensify with a sweep of Deep Velvet along the lash line, served with a dampened liner brush.
- Finish with the lustrous glow of Platinize, draped across the brow bone. For an added dose of gleam, pat the pigment into the inner corner with the fingertip.