An illuminating palette with a soiree of coppers, charcoals, golds, and champagnes.
Follow the steps to achieve these classic Pat McGrath editorial eye looks: Copperized:
- Apply a sheer wash of Gilt Trip across the lid from the lash line to the brow bone.
- Press a dose of Bronze Struck into the lid with the fingertip, diffusing and refining the shape with a blending brush.
- Sweep Copperized through the crease, blending slightly to create a seamless sunset of fiery opulence.
- Illuminate the inner corner with Gilt Trip. To intensify, press pigment in with the fingertip.
- Swipe Gilt Trip across the lid, softly blending the pigment upwards. Enhance color by pressing it on with the fingertip.
- Glide a luminous sweep of Copperized through the crease, wrapping the color around while blending into the lower lash line.
- Blend Throwing Shade within the crease. Concentrate and extend the pigment outwards to accentuate and elongate the eye shape.
- With a detail brush, smudge Illicit within the upper and lower lash line. Use a dampened brush for added precision.
- Press a radiant layer Bronze Struck across the entire lid with the fingertip. Use a brush to softly blend the pigment within the crease.
- Glide Gilt Trip across the brow bone, then pat a burst of pigment into the inner corner with the fingertip for rapturous radiance.
- Draw Throwing Shade through the crease with a blending brush to create an alluring gradient effect.
- Intensify the lash line with a stroke of Illicit, using a dampened liner brush.