Follow the steps to achieve these classic Pat McGrath editorial eye looks:Sunset Blvd
Metallic Taupe Smokey Eye with Glowing Amber Inner Corner:
- Using the blending brush, apply a wash of Iconic across eyelids, use your fingertip to build the color to the desired intensity.
- Sweep Dark through the crease blending outward while wrapping the color around and into the lower lash line.
- Intensify the lash line by tight lining with Xtreme Black on the outer corners with a damped liner brush.
- Smudge and blend Dark between the upper and lower lash line to accentuate and elongate the eye shape.
- Finish the look by illuminating the inner corner with Virtual Reality Nectar.
Ultra Glamourous Emerald Green Smokey Eye with Brilliant Bronze Accents:
- Apply Blitz Emerald to the entire eyelid, press the pigment with your finger to build up the intensity.
- Sweep Dark with the blending brush though the crease of the eyelid, outer corner, and near the lower lash line, blending it out to accentuate the eye shape.
- Accentuate and further the dimension by blending Xtreme Black within the outer contour of the crease, softly diffusing the pigment for an elongated effect.
- Using a dampened brush, dab Bronze 005 to the inner corner for an exhilarating eye opening effect.
Multidimensional Diffused Copper Hue Divinity:
- Use Copper Toned to build the base blending outwards and upwards to the brow bone.
- Add Iconic to create subtle depth in the crease of the eyelid and soft definition near lower lash line.
- Take it to the next level and transform the lid color by pressing Virtual Reality Nectar with your finger tip until reaching desired effect.
- Illuminate the inner corners with Astral Ghost Orchid for captivating luminosity.
- Finish the look by sweeping Skinshow Glow with the blending brush onto the brow bone for sublime illumination.