Follow the steps to achieve these classic Pat McGrath editorial eye looks:Ritual Eyes
Brown Smokey Eye with Gleaming Gold Inner Corner:
- Using the blending brush, apply a wash of Substance across eyelids, use your fingertip to build the color to the desired intensity.
- Sweep Ultimate Taupe through the crease blending outward while wrapping the color around and into the lower lash line.
- Accentuate and further the dimension by blending Depth within the outer contour of the crease, softly diffusing the color outward as you elongate the eye.
- Apply a bit of Skinshow Nude to the center of the eyelid and brow bone by patting the pigment on with your fingertip or swirl the pigment on with the blending brush until reaching the desired level of shimmer.
- Finish the look by illuminating the inner corner with Pale Gold 002.
Extreme Midnight Blue Sparkling Smoked Out Eye:
- Apply Blitz Blue to the entire eyelid, press the pigment onto the eye lid with your finger to build up the intensity.
- Sweep Xtreme Black with the blending brush though the crease of the eyelid, outer corner, and near the lower lash line, blending it out to accentuate the eye shape.
- Use your finger to layer Astral White on the center of the eyelid offering yet another level of color dimension.
- Using a dampened brush, dab the Astral White to the inner corner of the eye to intensify the sheen.
Multidimensional Blue-Violet Color Shifting Eye:
- Use the Lilac Dusk to build the base blending outwards and upwards to the brow bone.
- Add Substance to create depth in the crease of the eyelid and add definition near the lower lash line.
- Take it to the next level and transform the lid color by pressing VR Violet with your finger tip until reaching desired effect.
- Awaken eyes by illuminating the inner corners with VR Violet.