- Loro Piana "Icery" parka ski jacket with Storm System; waterproof and wind-resistant finish.
- Originally designed as a men's jacket for the 2000 Alpine Skiing World Cup in Bormio.
- Approx. 30.3"L from shoulder to hem.
- Detachable hood with dyed fox fur (Finland).
- Funnel neckline with ribbed warmer.
- Concealed two-way zip/snap front.
- Adjustable grip-strap cuffs.
- Internal drawstring waist.
- Four front slip pockets.
- Internal ski pass pocket.
- Cashmere; lining, polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 36"/91cm, dress size US 2/4. About Storm System;:
Storm System; is an exclusive Loro Piana trademark, a synonym for natural fabrics made thoroughly waterproof and wind resistant. These treated fabrics are used in a wide range of classic garments originally designed to satisfy the needs of those who participates in active sports. A thin, extremely light and transparent micro-molecular membrane applied to the back of the fabric that protects the body while leaving it free to breathe. Furthermore, the special Rain System treatment allows drops of water to simply slide off the fabric surface, thus accentuating its impermeability.