A long-lasting lipstick, richly pigmented and hydrating, inspired by red rubies and designed with a crystal-shaped bullet for precise application.
What it Does:
Sensuous and luxurious, Ruby Cream are long-lasting lipsticks with a satin finish. Richly pigmented and designed for a one-stroke application, the formula includes rose flower extracts, Pro-Xylane, natural sesame oils and tourmaline to leave lips feeling replenished and luminous.
What Else You Need to Know:
Ruby Cream is ideal for any lip color and any skin tone. The color palette includes hues of rose, nude and red for pure pigment and brilliant color payoff. Lancôme's formula, including moisturizing Pro-Xylane and vitamin E, ensure that these lipsticks are comfortable, hydrating and long wearing.
Vibrant, empowering and independent, Zendaya Coleman is the muse of Ruby Cream and named no.473 as RubieZ by replacing the 's' with her lucky 'Z.' This red lipstick is an iconic tone of true red color, embodying everything that is a classic red ruby lipstick.
An exquisite addition to any makeup case, and for a limited time, 001 Bad Blood Ruby, 002 Queen Ruby and 003 Kiss Me Ruby will be available in elegant, special packaging, making them the perfect beauty product for daytime or nighttime.
The entire Ruby Cream permanent lipstick collection includes:
- 001 Bad Blood Ruby: Crimson Red
- 002 Queen Ruby: Deep Red
- 003 Kiss Me Ruby: Coral
- 473 RubieZ: Red
- 364 Hot Pink Ruby: Reddish/Pink
- 214 Rosewood Ruby: Rose
- 306 Vintage Ruby: Burnt Red
- 274 Coeur De Rubis: Auburn
The crystal-designed bullet of this lipstick was created for ergonomic application, maintaining its shape for up to 30 applications allowing for ultimate precision.
- Using the outer edge of Ruby Cream, draw the edges of lips.
- Follow, by filling the center of the lips and contouring through the gem facets.
Ruby Cream uses a unique dry pigment color formula to produce brilliant color payoff in just one swipe.
Pro Tip:: For extra long-lasting wear, check out this application tip by Lancôme PRO Makeup Artist German Moyano.
- Make sure lips are hydrated
- Exfoliate lips with Lancôme's Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub
- Prime lips with a small amount of foundation
- Using Le Lip Liner, draw a line around the edges of your mouth. For a fuller lip look, use lip liner and over line lips
- Using liner, fill in a quarter way from the edge of the mouth towards the center
- Apply Ruby Cream lipstick
- Set with a light dusting of Long Time No Shine Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, or a spritz of Fix It Forget Setting Spray
- Apply second coat of Ruby Cream lipstick
Use it With:
Exfoliate lips with Lancôme's Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub and using Le Lip Liner, draw a line around the edges of your mouth. For a fuller lip look, use lip liner and over line lips.