Orchidée Impériale Black is the latest and most luxurious creation within the Orchidée Impériale Exceptional Complete Care range.
How To Use:
- Orchidée Impériale Black now comes in a luxurious reusable porcelain jar that's hand-crafted by Maison Bernardaud, a porcelain maker since 1863.
- After more than 15 years of research, the Orchidarium and Guerlain research have uncovered the extraordinary power of the Black Orchid. Originally from Peru, this rare orchid increases its longevity by adapting to its environment. The BlackImmuneTM technology helps to minimize the appearance of visible signs of aging and maintains a barrier on the skin.
- With every application, the skin gradually arms itself against external aggressions and becomes stronger, and more resistant. Day after day, wrinkles are minimized, the skin's texture becomes more refine and your facial contours begin to look more defined. This truly is the talisman to help combat time and aging.
The immunomassage tool, designed by experts from the Guerlain Beauty Institute, closely follows the curves of the face. With two cool-touch rollers, it massages the face to mimic a facial. The applicator is used with a specific 4-step method.
**After applying your lotion and serum, take some cream and apply it to your face with your fingertips. Using continuous circular movements, massage onto the face, working your way outwards. Start from the middle of the face towards your forehead, cheeks and chin, and work your way outward.
- SOOTHE Roll the applicator horizontally from one side of your face to the other including your neck.
- MASSAGE Roll the applicator from the center of your face, out towards your ears to the lower part of your face (below your eyes). Repeat this movement from the eyebrows up to your hairline.
- STIMULATE work in a backward/forward motion over the areas that are most affected. These areas include the smile lines, frown lines, jawline and crow's feet.
- INVIGORATE Gently pat the skin with the roller side of the applicator starting with your eye contour. Draw a horizontal figure of 8 going from one eye to the other. Then, move to the contour of your lips and the contour of your face.
For optimum efficacy, two versions of this technique have been developed:
- DAYTIME MASSAGE: perform the above steps in the order 1, 2, 3, 4
- NIGHT-TIME MASSAGE: perform the above steps in the order 4, 3, 2, 1
1.7 oz./ 50 mL