Gucci begins its new beauty story from the lips. A lipstick is the ultimate makeup tool, its fascination and desirability a result of its instant transformative power. Gucci's three new lipstick collections are diverse formulations: Rouge à Lèvres Satin with a satin finish, Rouge à Lèvres Voile with a sheer finish, and Baume à Lèvres, a lip balm with a translucent finish.
Imparting a colour on the lips like a memory, the Rouge à Lèvres Voile sheer formula gives a luminous finish in a pop colour palette of 18 shades that deliver a feeling of moisture and comfort in a lightweight texture.
Inspired by vintage makeup the lipsticks' packaging interweaves House motifs with contemporary codes. Rouge à Lèvres Voile makes a feminine statement in a pink rosebud print on ivory with a gold base as if they came from a 1940s dressing table. The roses are reminiscent of the wallpaper of an old motel, of a beauty parlor in Los Angeles in the 1950s or the lipstick you would find in a vintage market.Shade Descriptions:
How to Use:
- 205 Hold Your Man: beige sand
- 206 Katrin Sand: bronzed sand
- 201 The Painted Veil: rosewood
- 203 Mildred Cameo: burgundy rosewood
- 110 Marguerite Jade: tawny brown
- 301 Mae Coral: vivid pinky coral
- 302 Agatha Orange: vivid orange red
- 406 Millicent Rose: vivid rose
- 401 Three Wise Girls: intense pinky red
- 402 Vantine Fuchsia: fuchsia
- 403 Love Before Breakfast: cranberry pink
- 500 Odalie Red: vivid red
- 258 Goldie Red: The Gucci Red
- 502 Eadie Scarlet: red scarlet
- 508 Diana Amber: red amber
- 602 Wife vs. Secretary: bright lavender
- 603 Marina Violet: dark raspberry violet
- 506 Louisa Red: cherry red
Apply using the sharp edge of the bullet to contour the lips. Can also be applied on the cheeks.