Gucci begins its new beauty story from the lips. A lipstick is the ultimate makeup tool, its fascination and desirability a result of its instant transformative power. Gucci's three new lipstick collections are diverse formulations: Rouge à Lèvres Satin with a satin finish, Rouge à Lèvres Voile with a sheer finish, and Baume à Lèvres, a lip balm with a translucent finish.
Rouge à Lèvres Satin is a creamy with intense color lipstick. The formula delivers a perfect and long-lasting satin finish, that leaves lips smooth and soft, and is lightweight with a comfortable feel. The 36 shades sweep from nudes to reds to pinks, with nuances of orange and purple and an unexpected black hue.
Inspired by vintage makeup the lipsticks' packaging interweaves House motifs with contemporary codes. Packaged in a gold tube, Rouge à Lèvres Satin is etched with a decorative style drawn by Alessandro Michele that borrows its flair from Art Deco inspirations. Shade Descriptions:
How to Use:
- 402 Vantine Fuchsia: fuchsia
- 403 Love Before Breakfast: cranberry pink
- 404 Cassie Magenta: magenta
- 405 Grand Hotel: deep magenta
- 500 Odalie Red: vivid red
- 501 Constance Vermilion: vermilion
- 502 Eadie Scarlet: red scarlet
- 258 Goldie Red: The Gucci Red
- 503 Teresina Ruby: ruby red
- 504 Myra Crimson: crimson red
- 505 Janet Rust: rusty red
- 506 Louisa Red: cherry red
- 507 Ivy Dark Red: dark red burgundy
- 600 The Fallen Sparrow: pinky red plum
- 601 Virginia Fleur de Lis: violet plum
- 700 Crystal Black: black
Apply using the sharp edge of the bullet to contour the lips. Can also be applied on the cheeks.