What It Is:
A nourishing and color revival mask for anyone looking to add warmth in natural or color-treated hairWhat It is Formulated To Do:
Colored chestnut hair goes brown over time and begins to look unnatural, while natural chestnut hair is often dull or ashy. The nourishing ingredients of this productalmond butter and buriti oilcombined with an acidic pH of 4.5 minimize porosity, nourish your hair, fix natural oxidation and evenly distribute color. Cocoa butter and the selection of pigments enhance a caramelized hue and creates a rich chestnut color throughout the hair.Key Benefits:
What It is Formulated WITHOUT:
- Deeply nourishes.
- Adds warm tones.
- Intensifies chestnut hues.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Play with your hair color! The longer you leave this mask on, the more intense your color will be.
- Feel free to mix with other shade variation care masks to create your own custom color.
- This product is vegan.
- Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo to reset the fiber.
- Towel dry hair.
- Apply she shade variation care mask.
- Massage and leave for 5 to 30 minutes depending on the desired intensity.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Color will fade in three to five shampoos.
Note: For the first application, leave the product on for only five minutes so that you can determine your desired shade.Precautions:
- Perform a 40 hours skin test on a small area of the scalp before application to avoid allergy risk.
- Wash your hands immediately after application to avoid coloring your nails.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
8.4 oz./ 250 mL