What is It:
This highly reflective eye colour beautifully plays with light for an intense shimmery finish. The formula is a unique fusion of water and metallic pigments, which combine to create a mirror-like brilliance.What it Does:
- Amazing fusion of water and metallic pigments
- Lava of light and mirror-like brilliance
- Lightweight fluid texture yet with extreme adherence
- Buildable application and extra sparkling finish
- Easy to apply, blend and to remove (no need for oil-based remover)
- Non-smudging, non-creasing, long-lasting properties
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Clear vial adorned with a golden fluted shell that references Byzantine and Art Deco motifs.
- Elongated, slender gold cap reminiscent of calligraphy and paint brushes ensures an ergonomic gesture and controlled application.
- Innovative short and dense bristle brush applicator allows optimal pick-up, precise placement, painting and blending of the formula in small areas and wider eyelid surfaces for the most artistic expression.
- Encased in a carton box with golden lenticular effect sleeve giving the illusion of both depth and movement.
- Stroke Tape à l'Oeil Metallic Eye Colour over the middle of the lid and blend over crease for an ultimate golden glaze.
- Add a Midas golden touch to eyes adding light to: inner or outer corners, center of the eye lid, under the bottom lash line.
- Short dense bristle brush.
This November, Christian Louboutin brings a Midas Touch to winter festivities with a shimmering touch of gold. For the first time the brand launches its beloved Metallic Eye Colour, Lash Amplifying Lacquer, Loubilaque Lip Lacquer, and Nail Colour in a highly reflective true gold that emits a beautiful iridescent sparkle.
The collection is designed to be shinier-than-ever to gild features in luxurious colour. Each treasure is infused with special pearlescent and metallic pigments that maximize light refraction. Applied on skin they glisten with a touch of warmth. The effect is intense colour depth and dimension; their metallic sheen beautifully captures light for a luminous glimmering result.
Each objet d'art is specially packaged in a foil-finish box with a lenticular motif that is custom-made for the Maison. The design is inspired by the Fresnel Lens, a beautiful lighting magnifier. "This beautiful box creates an illusion of movement that pleases the eye. It provides a beautiful reveal and highlights the pleasure of owning a beautiful object" says designer Christian Louboutin. With movement, the unique artwork becomes three-dimensional to create a mesmerizing reality-defying effect. It's the perfect gift to give or get.