The gift to light up your eyes! From Charlotte Tilbury, The Queen of Glow, comes the new Little Black Dress of the makeup universe. Inspired by the light play of the night sky, this is the palette of dreams!
Charlotte Tilbury's Instant Eye Palette in Starry Eyes to Hypnotise is the ultimate makeup hero, whether you want to create a natural look, a sophisticated smoky eye or a molten gold goddess gaze!Four Hypnotic Eye Glow Looks:
How to Use:
- Happy Glow Eyes
- Love Glow Eyes
- Dream Glow Eyes
- Seduce Glow Eyes
- Apply the warm, shimmering gold PRIME shade over the entire eyelid using the Blender Brush. Apply into the inner corners for an eye-widening, brightening effect.
- Blend the rich, hypnotic bronze ENHANCE shade from the outer corner into the center of the eyelid.
- Using the Smudger Brush, apply the matte, sultry caramel brown SMOKE shade along the top and bottom lash lines and blend into the outer corner and crease.
- Glide the Classic Eyeliner Pencil in Audrey along the upper lash line to create a flick and finish with lashings of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara!
- Using the Eye Blender Brush, blend the shimmery rose gold PRIME shade over the eyelid.
- Apply the sparkling russet-copper ENHANCE shade to the outer corner of the eye, blending outwards using the Eye Smudger Brush.
- Use the matte deep cherry SMOKE shade to contour the eye by blending into the socket and outer corner with the Eye Blender Brush. Add intensity along the lash lines with the Eye Smudger Brush.
- Finish by creating a flick using The Classic eyeliner pencil in Barbarella Brown. The Classic eyeliner pencil in Elizabeth Violet may also be used to enhance the pinks in the rose-blush look. Finish with a full flutter of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara
- Softly blend the metallic gold PRIME shade over the eyelid and into the inner corners using the Eye Blender Brush
- Apply the sparkling bronzed khaki ENHANCE shade into the socket and blend backwards and forwards like a windscreen wiper over the entire eye using the Eye Blender Brush.
- Blend the deep, shimmering, golden-emerald SMOKE shade into the crease with the Eye Blender Brush and trace along the lash lines and into the outer corners.
- Line the top lashes with The Classic Eyeliner Pencil in Barbarella Brown and extend upwards and outwards. Finish the look with lashings and lashings of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara!
- Apply the champagne gold PRIME shade into the inner corners of the eye with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Blend the rustic, antique gold ENHANCE shade over the lid and along the lower lash line.
- Apply the mesmerizing midnight blue SMOKE shade along the top and bottom lash lines and into the crease with the Eye Smudger Brush to contour the eye and intensify this smoky look.
- Create a sultry eyeliner flick using Charlotte's Rock 'N' Kohl Pencil in Bedroom Black and apply lashings of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara!