6-shade eyeshadow palette including bronze, pink, terracotta & brown shades.What It Is:
A six-shade eyeshadow palette with copper, peachy pink, rosy terracotta and brown shades to define, smoke and illuminate the eye area.What It Does:
These six buildable, best-selling shades can be used to create easy-to-wear looks, night and day. Each matte shade is made with a powder coating technology, where pigments are coated with a mix of silicones and emollient oils, leaving the finish soft, cushiony and velvety-smooth. The metallic shades are silky to the touch, with an ultra smooth texture that transforms from a powder into a liquid-cream on the skin.How to Use:
Charlotte's Signature Smoky Eye Look:
- Use a blender brush to mix enhance shade 2 with smoke shade 3 and apply to the eyelid.
- Apply and blend prime shade 4 to the crease, adding enhance shade 5 to intensify.
- Use smoke shade 5 to line the upper lashline and blend out.
- Finish with prime shade 1 on the center of your eyelid.
Hypnotize All Day Look:
- Sweep prime shade 1 over the entire eyelid and inner corners then apply enhance shade 2, blending from the outer corner into the center of the eyelid.
- Use a smudger brush to apply smoke shade 3 to both lashlines then blend into the outer corner and crease.
Seduce on a Date Look:
- Apply prime shade 4 over the entire eyelid with a blender brush, then dip it into enhance shade 5 and blend from the outer corner to the center of the eyelid.
- With a smudger brush, apply smoke shade 5 to the top and bottom lashlines and contour the crease.
Dance the Night Away Look:
- Sweep shape 1 over the entire eyelid and inner corners with a blender brush.
- Apply enhance shade 2 and blend from the outer corner to the center of the eyelid.
- With a smudger brush, follow the top and bottom lashlines with smoke shade 4, blending into corner and crease.