Inspired by the Super Model Brow of the 90s, a 3-in-1 eyebrow pencil that shapes, lifts and adds definition to create the perfect shape: slightly squared off at the inner corners, tapers into a perfect arch and finishes in a fine point.
Naomi is the darkest of the shades and is perfect for those of you with dark brown to black hair. Match the brow pencil to hair color or for a softer look, go lighter.
- SHAPE: The brush end grooms brows and eliminates excess color.
- LIFT: The highlighter end works with any skin tone. Applied under the arch, it lifts the brow for an instant brow lift.
- SHADE: A triangular-shaped brow cream-pencil defines & shapes the eye brow.
- Start by brushing the hairs upwards to see your brow's natural shape.
- Use the pointed end of the brow pencil to fill-in the eye brow line using short, regular strokes to mimic natural hair. Or, for a softer, filled-in effect, use the flat side of the pencil.
- Lift the brow by applying the highlighter under the eye brow arch to enhance the lift.
- To finish, comb through the brows to groom the look.
- Keep the flat side of the brow cream-pencil sharp by running it across a tissue.