The Cameleon 3 Plus Classic complete is a special edition stroller that brings a neutral, timeless color palette to the versatile Cameleon 3 stroller. Known for its iconic design, light push and reversible handlebar, the Cameleon 3 Plus Classic complete stroller includes a black chassis (comes with black wheels and black faux leather carry handle and handlebar), black seat/bassinet frame, and grey mélange seat fabric, grey melange bassinet fabric with apron, grey melange sun canopy, open underseat basket and rain cover. The Cameleon 3 Plus boasts a light push and smooth ride, and the newly updated under seat basket provides easier access to your essentials.
- Bugaboo Cameleon 3 plus classic stroller.
- What's in the box: chassis with wheels, under seat basket, seat/bassinet frame, leather-look carry handle, seat fabric, bassinet fabric with bassinet apron, canopy wire frame, rain cover, and sun canopy.
- The bassinet converts into a seat for use from infant to toddler.
- Reverse the handlebar to put big wheels forward for use on rough terrain.
- Reversible seat so you can have your child facing you or facing the world.
- Small swivel front wheels for easy maneuverability, car seat compatibility.
- Folded: 35.43"L x 23.23"W x 11.8"T.
- Unfolded: 35.43"L x 23.23"W x 40.94"T.
- Machine wash.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.