WHAT IS AENEA ALL IN ONE CREAM?
A moisturizing cream that's your go-to hydrator, whether your skin is dry, or just normal, depending on how much you use it and how often. Aenea All in One Cream relieves any associated itching and irritation as well as protects the skin in cold weather or when it's exposed to the elements.
A rehydrating delight, this incredible solution uses the moisturizing and skin nourishing properties of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Retinol and a Copper Peptide Complex to balance moisture, stimulate cell growth and rejuvenate your skin on a daily basis. Alpha Lipoic Acid works as a potent antioxidant to protect your skin from free radical damage while Coenzyme Q10, a substance made naturally in the body, improves the roughness of skin, and reduces fine lines.
Natural Avocado and Soybean oils help condition and smooth the surface, so your skin not only feels good, it looks good too. Whether you're affected by dry skin or need a reliable daily moisturizer, AENEA Skin All In One Cream is the perfect solution.How It Works:
How To Use:
- Hyaluronic Acid is a compound that occurs naturally in the body. In the skin it helps attract and maintain moisture in the intercellular matrix to provide volume, bounce and a healthy appearance. As we age however, the amount of Hyaluronic Acid dwindles resulting in a reduction of natural moisture content, dry skin and a tired and aged appearance.
- AENEA Skin All in One Cream delivers this moisture-loving ingredient to compensate and restore the Hyaluronic Acid and subsequent water content of the skin. This results in a softer and younger looking appearance. To help rejuvenate the skin, we use Retinol, a form of Vitamin A to visibly increase firmness and refine the surface of the skin, along with Vitamin E which contains the antioxidant α-Tocopherol, which has an effect on the connective tissue growth factor (CTGF) gene. When this gene is expressed, it is responsible for assisting in the repatriation of wounds and regeneration of the extracellular matrix tissue. Vitamin E stimulates the expression of the genes which in turn stimulates the production of collagen and regeneration of the extracellular matrix.
- Another important ingredient is the Copper Peptide Complex. Copper is involved in many key functions of the skin and is one of the most important metallic micronutrients for the reparation of human tissue. The Copper Peptide Complex (Saccharomyces) is a peptide that transfers copper micronutrients to the cells. This helps stimulate collagen, improve elasticity and reduce free radical damage.
- Finally, this skin nourishing and moisturizing cream delivers skin soothing and softening oils derived from Avocados and Soybeans, to delicately condition the skin for a smooth and vibrant appearance.
- Apply to clean, dry skin after serum, morning and night, daily.
1.7 oz./ 50 mL