- Loro Piana "Traveler" utility jacket designed for travel.
- Approx. 30.7"L from shoulder to hem.
- Exclusive Windmate® cashmere and microfiber.
- Storm System® waterproof and wind-resistant treatment.
- Funnel neckline with button strap; detachable hood.
- Zip front with concealed snap-over placket.
- Long sleeves; adjustable cuffs.
- Internal drawstring waist.
- Four front flap pockets.
- Internal pockets.
- Straight cut.
- Nylon; lining, cashmere.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Height, 6'2"/188cm, Suit 40L, Shirt 14.5x35, Waist 32"/81cm, Inseam 33"/84cm.About Storm System®:
Storm System® is an exclusive Loro Piana trademark, a synonym for natural fabrics made thoroughly waterproof and wind resistant. These treated fabrics are used in a wide range of classic garments originally designed to satisfy the needs of those who participates in active sports. A thin, extremely light and transparent micro-molecular membrane applied to the back of the fabric that protects the body while leaving it free to breathe. Furthermore, the special Rain System treatment allows drops of water to simply slide off the fabric surface, thus accentuating its impermeability.