An artist-inspired eyeshadow palette with seamless color transitionsoffering effortlessly blendable and wearable shades in a range of finishes and textures. These palettes feature five complementary shades of soft and airy, finely milled formulas in a curated selection of shades, finishes, and texture. Designed with the innovative multi-press technique, each palette features an array of finishes from matte to shimmer for a number of looks with depth and dimension.Features & Benefits:
- Innovative multi-press technique provides a continuous form, offering effortless blending and artistry.
- Featuring unique and wearable color palettes, these shadows are exceptionally buildable in color, giving you unprecedented control over the intensity of your look.
- Complementary colors for base, crease, and eyeliner allow for endless customized looks with one palette.
- Artist-inspired palettes feature a range of finishes, from matte to metallic, for countless combinations, from subtle to dramatic.
- Unique sculptural design provides superior control for picking up and blending pigment.
- Each shade and finish is specifically calibrated to work with the other formulas within the palette.
- The finely milled, creamy formulathe first of its kindis exceptionally soft, longwearing and crease-resistant.
- Shimmer shades may be applied wet for more dramatic color.
The richly pigmented shadows are presented in one continuous form, showcasing a range of finishes from matte to shimmer. This innovative multi-press technique presents a revolutionary approach to mixing and layering for endless combinations and customized looks, providing a heightened level of control to pick up and blend pigment.Carisa's Take:
"Eyeshadow palettes, with their flat surfaces and defined borders, can be so confining. I wanted to curate a collection of eyeshadows with a versatile, continuous spectrum. Much like an artist's palette, Modernist is designed to inspire an endless number of looks with its sculptural depth and definition."How to Use:
- Unlike traditional formulas, Modernist eye shadows are soft and airy; use a light hand when dipping brush or fingertips into product.
- When applying with a brush, tap off excess product before applying to the eye.
- Use the Hourglass No. 11 Smudge brush in the narrow valleys of palette for a more precise/detailed application.
- Use the Hourglass No. 3 All Over Shadow brush on the smoother surface areas of palette for broader application.
- Deeper/shimmer shades can be layered for intensity or may be used with a damp brush for a more dramatic effect.
- Use with an eye shadow base/primer for longer wear.
0.035 oz./ 1 g (X5)