The world's first electric toothbrush with silicone bristles, the ISSA channels high-intensity pulsations through its unique brush head to clean teeth gently and effectively. Utilizing silicones natural friction properties, the ISSA removes plaque while offering a comfortable gum massage, for a cleaner healthier mouth.
The ultra-hygienic, soft silicone bristles are gentle on tooth enamel and gums while the sleek ergonomic design offers 3-D flexibility, reaching every crevice in the mouth. Easy to clean and sterilize, the ISSA is quick drying, non-porous and resists bacteria buildup, making it far more hygienic than nylon bristled toothbrushes.
Designed to fit in your modern lifestyle, the ISSA requires no charging dock and lasts up to 365 uses on a single charge while the brush heads need replacement only once a year.Features and Benefits:
- AVAILABLE COLORS: Lavender, Mint, Cobalt Blue and Cool Black.
- NONABRASIVE BRUSH: Soft silicone bristles are perfect for sensitive teeth and gums.
- ULTRA HYGIENIC SILICONE: Up to 35x more hygienic than nylon bristled toothbrushes. Non-porous and quick drying to prevent bacteria buildup.
- SMART DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY: Easy to use with a single button interface and 8 adjustable speeds, the ISSA reminds you two switch quadrants every 30 seconds and signals when a two minute brushing routine is over. 100% waterproof.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Up to 365 uses per full charge = charge battery once every 6 months.
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE: Brush head needs replacement once a year, 2 year limited warranty and 10-Year quality guarantee.
ISSA Charger, User Manual and Authenticity Card with 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee.How To Use:
- Use regular toothpaste.
- Press center button to turn on and adjust intensity by pressing + or - buttons.
- Move the ISSA around as if brushing with a manual toothbrush to generate the right amount of friction to clean your teeth.
- Every 30 seconds the pulsations will pause, indicating it's time to move to the next quadrant of the mouth.
- After two minutes, the pulsations will pause three times, signaling the end of the brushing routine.
- Press center button to turn off, and rinse the device.
The brushing experience will be super gentle, but that's exactly how the ISSA is supposed to feel.