Now anyone can create the perfect FELINE FLICK with the magic shodõ pen that's so easy to use. THE FELINE FLICK works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, catlike gaze. Charlotte created the very first Fine-Line Shodõ Pen, inspired by the Zen art-form of Japanese Calligraphy where each line is achieved through one stroke- there's no retrace. THE FELINE FLICK has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that's so easy and effortless to use.
- A glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on and sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging.
- No retrace necessary to create an intense result. The fine-tipped calligraphy brush applicator and the ergonomic rubber handle makes a precise line.
- The tip of the Shodõ Pen has been specially crafted to create the perfect angled flick. Glides on smoothly without catching on your skin for a straight, even line.
- Stays put for 14 hours but comes off easily using TAKE IT ALL OFF eye make-up remover.
- Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line.
- Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
- Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2 mm from the end of your eye.
- Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
- To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
- For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply Full Fat Lashes mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
1 mL/ 0.03 fl. oz.