Introducing CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC, formerly known as Calvin Klein Collection, the CALVIN KLEIN luxury ready-to-wear line is reconfigured under the brand's Chief Creative Officer, Raf Simons. Representative of American pragmatism and playfulness, emphasizing the traditions of the brand, the line celebrates the classic and the casual, while articulating what is to come for both women and men.
For the Fall 2017 collection, Raf Simons celebrates American fashion traditions with a cinematic and outsider's eye. From marching band uniforms, via power broker tailoring to western wear, it is a romantic and filmic view of the uniqueness of America.
- CALVIN KLEIN 205 W39 NYC Western shirt in dark indigo denim with contrast stitching.
- Spread collar; snap front.
- Peaked front and back yoke.
- Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.
- Flap pockets at chest.
- Slim silhouette.
- Shirttail hem.
- Made in USA of Japanese material.