WHAT IS AENEA FRUIT ACID GEL EXFOLIATOR 7.5%?
Exfoliating the skin on a regular basis removes dead and damaged epidermal cells as well as cleansing the skin of any invisible pollutants. This exposes new vibrant cells below, and prepares the skin for moisturizing and other helpful treatments. Using alpha-hydroxy-acids to dislodge and peel away old cells is safe, convenient, and an effective method of skin exfoliation, optimizing your skin's own genetic ability to restore and renew.
AENEA Fruit Acid Gel 7.5% is a reliable, exfoliating product that uses three variant forms of alpha-hydroxyl acids. Glycolic Acid, Pyruvic Acid and Lactic Acid provides high quality exfoliation in a nourishing and penetrating gel.
Using Xanthan Gum as a base, Fruit Acid Gel is more evenly spread over a wider surface area to coat the skin. This provides a more thorough and effective exfoliation experience.How It Works:
How To Use:
- Glycolic acid occurs naturally as a trace component in sugarcane, grapes and other fruits. As the first in the alpha-hydroxy carboxylic acids, it is one of the smallest molecules with acid functionality, which easily penetrates the skin.
- This useful organic acid reacts with the upper layer of the epidermis by weakening the binding properties of the lipids that hold dead skin cells together, dislodging them to reveal fresh new cells beneath. Lactic Acid is another excellent alpha-hydroxy acid that usually occurs in sour milk, but is also found in molasses due to partial conversion of sugars in apples and other fruits. With a natural affinity to the skin, it's also very effective at exfoliating and softening the surface.
- Pyruvic Acid is the third alpha-hydroxy acid included in this superb formula. As an intermediate in sugar metabolism found in Cane sugar juice and a precursor to lactic acid, Pyruvic acid is excellent for treating oily and problematic skin with excellent dead skin removal abilities. Xanthan Gum is bioengineered as a stabilizing and thickening agent. It is used to acquire the gel texture and appropriate viscosity of the product for practical application purposes.
- These Acids have also been found to be beneficial in improving the appearance of pigmented and photo-aged skin, oily and acne prone skin and decreasing fine lines and wrinkles. The strength of the acids is determined by the percentage contained within the product and AENEA Skin uses a total of 7.5% in a combination of all three acids. In a gel form, the product can be spread over a large surface area.
- This optimizes the exfoliating environment, allowing for prolonged contact on the skin. The gel is also conveniently easy to apply and smooth and soothing to the touch.
- Spread a thin layer of Fruit Acid Gel Exfoliator over the face and neck.
- Leave on for 1 minute. Rinse off with cool water.
- For best results, follow with a moisturizer.
4.0 oz./ 120 mL