Bio-sound Enzymatic exfoliant for delicate skin.
Tolerance Enzyme Peel is an exceptionally effective and gentle peel that was developed based on pure cutting-edge cosmetic engineering with a blend of ingredients that emit ultra soft vibrations.
Tolerance Enzyme Peel gently pampers the skin with a non-aggressive (granule-free) micro-exfoliation of the most damaged layers of the skin, revealing an even, smooth, soft, and luminous appearance.
Ideal for all skin types, especially the most sensitive and delicate skins, Tolerance Enzyme Peel is formulated with prickly pear (opuntia ficus) and papaya (carica papaya) extracts that exfoliate and renew the skin from within by stimulating a natural exfoliating process as well as botanical extract of chamomile that soothes, decongests, and maintains the skin's natural pH balance and sugar extract from bio-fermented Zea Mays among other dermo-soothing and moisturizing ingredients that provide a porcelain complexion.
Tolerance Enzyme Peel is a safe and effective exfoliant that renews the skin and restores luminosity without causing any inflammation or redness.Benefits:
- Non-aggressive exfoliation (does not contain abrasive particles), does not irritate sensitive and/or intolerant skins that cannot withstand other types of exfoliants.
- Completely eliminates impurities and dead skin cells that dull the skin.
- Allows for exfoliation in the more delicate areas of the face (eye contour and lip area) as well as other areas of the body.
- Accelerates the skin regenerating process rapidly and effectively.
- Increases skin's receptivity to absorb subsequent treatments.
- Ideal treatment to alternate with GLYCO EXTREME PEEL during the resting periods.
- Does not cause photosensitivity, but we recommend using sunscreen during the treatment (an SPF 30 at a minimum).
- Hypoallergenic, alcohol and paraben-free.
Apply a layer onto the area to be exfoliated, leave on a few seconds and then massage until its texture is modified. Remove excess with sponges moistened in warm water
About Natura Biss?:
In 1979, Natura Biss? founder Ricardo Fisas, along with wife Maria Gloria Verg?s, developed a skin-care line featuring natural free-form amino acids. Ever since its inception, Natura Biss? has been recognized for its innovative, luxurious treatments.