With a bloom of flowers on its side, this Valentino combat boot stomps expectations. Head designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli reinterpret house signatures like the rosette to create pieces that are once feminine and singularly modern.
- Smooth leather with silver hardware.
- Leather rosettes adorn exterior side.
- Tonal topstitching forms round toe cap.
- Interior zip runs full length of 7 1/2"H shaft.
- Lace-up front; back looped pull tab.
- 11 1/2" circumference opening.
- 1 1/2" flat stacked heel.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Leather and lugged rubber outsole.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
Fit note: Valentino shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.