Combining the beauty of a lace pump with the flair of an espadrille, this Valentino shoe creates elegance in everyday wear.
- Valentino lace sandal with mesh underlay.
- 3 1/4" braided rope espadrille wedge.
- Pointed grosgrain cap toe.
- Wraparound grosgrain ankle tie.
- Leather footbed and sole.
- Made in Spain of French material.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Valentino shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.