New! Limited Edition NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device in Caribbean Sea.
The mini is a petite, portable microcurrent facial toning device that is FDA-cleared for facial stimulation. The mini gently stimulates the larger surface areas of the face to improve your appearance to provide a 5 minute facial-lift. Compact and convenient, it's the perfect starter kit or for travel on-the-go. Clinically tested for improved facial contour, skin tone and reduced wrinkles in as little as 5 minutes a day. In a recent clinical study:
- 85% of clinical study users experienced significant improvements in facial contour.
- 80% of clinical study users said their face felt more toned.
- 73% of clinical study users experienced significant improvements in skin tone.
- NuFACE mini Device in Limited Edition Caribbean Sea.
- NuFACE Gel Primer.
- External Power Adapter.
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide.
- 1 Year Warranty.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Smart skin sensor for customized delivery.
- Beautifully engineered ergonomic design.
- Rechargeable battery with power adaptor.
- Push button controls.
- 3 level intensity control.
- 5-second treatment timer.
3 Easy Steps:
1) PREP: Cleanse skin & apply NuFACE primer.
2) LIFT: Glide the NuFACE mini device over face as directed.
3) FINISH: Remove NuFACE primer with a damp cloth.
Ideal for: Beauty Seekers who want to lift, tone and contour, lift jowls, contour jawline, reduce nasal labial folds and wrinkles, lift eye brows, open eyes ... need we say more? What is Microcurrent Technology?
Microcurrent is one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry and is used in top spas and medical offices for facial contouring, toning and firming of aging skin. Microcurrent is a low-level current that mimics the body's natural current and can provide both instant and cumulative results. Because microcurrent works sub-sensory, the treatment is soothing and most users feel nothing at all.
It is a safe and effective technology for beauty seekers who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance. The results can be so dramatic that microcurrent treatments are often referred to as the "5 Minute Facial-lift."
Microcurrent is capable of facial stimulation, sending soft, gentle waves through the skin, tissues and down to the facial muscles. Microcurrent has been shown to stimulate ATP production, which drives the creation of key structural proteins, such as collagen and elastin.
This increased ATP also energizes the facial muscles, similar to how exercise energizes the muscles of our bodies. Unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing the muscle is often an improved, lifted appearance.