Have a question about this item? Our Beauty Product Specialist is here to help. Send an email
The bare effect speaks to a minimalist color palette of fresh, clean tones. Skin is impeccable. Full, youthful brows and neural shades enhance the eyes. Cheeks reveal a soft, healthful flush of rose and lips mimic a tender touch of nude. Here's how:
1. Before foundation application, prep and illuminate skin with Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Radiance-Boosting Primer. Flatter the skin by applying to the high points of the face, like the brow bone, tops of cheeks, bridge of nose, and inner corners of eyes. Alternatively, for an all-in-one approach, mix a drop of Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Radiance-Boosting Primer with your favorite liquid foundation.
2. Using AERIN Fall Color Palette, delicately contour eyes in soft neutral beige from lid to brow and smoky navy lightly blended into the crease.
3. Forgo lining the lash line for this intentionally understated look. Instead, rim the upper inside of the lash line with AERIN Kajal Eyeliner in Skyline. The eyes are subtlety framed, not conspicuously lined.
4. Complete eyes with rich, full brows. Use Bobbi Brown Brow Kit to clean up stray hair and intensify the brow shape.
5. Going back to AERIN Fall Color Palette, wash cheeks in a sheer flush of rosy beige blush. For a minimalist feel, sweep color to tops of cheeks.
6. Seal the deal with Cle de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in Shreveport. To create a skin mimicking, flesh-toned effect, use your finger to dab lip color onto lips. This softens the application and delivers a delicate, sensual touch of color.
About Bobbi Brown:
Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide.
We're sorry, but we are unable to ship one or more of these items to Canada.