After a Fall of rich, heavy colors, airy neutrals are a breath of fresh Spring air. Crisp Moncler tech fabric and a classic silhouettereimagined with ruffleswill keep you warm, dry, and on the cutting edge of trends this season.
- Ivory tech fabric.
- Stand point collar with hook-and-eye closure.
- Epaulets; right gunflap; yoked back.
- Long sleeves with belted cuffs.
- Self belt closes open, layered-ruffle front and cinches natural waist.
- A-line sweep with vertical welt pockets.
- Hem hits above knee; vented back.
- Nylon; cotton lining.
Founded in 1952 by Rene Ramillon, this French company designs fine outerwear and sportswear. The name Moncler originates from an abbreviation for the town of Monestier-de-Clermont in the French Alps, where the firm's headquarters are located.
Sizing note:1 = S (2-4), 2 = M (6-8), 3 = L (8-10), 4 = XL (10-12), 5 = XXL (14), 6 = 3XL (16)