About Storm System®:
- Loro Piana "Southend" vest in Wind Stretch microfiber with diamond-quilted back.
- Approx. 26.8"L from shoulder to hem.
- Treated with Storm System® for a water- and wind-resistant finish.
- Stand collar with logo-embroidered suede under-collar.
- Hidden two-way full-zip front.
- Full shoulder coverage.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Side slip pockets.
- Slightly curved hem.
- Nylon; trim, polyester.
- Collar lining, cashmere.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Storm System® is an exclusive Loro Piana trademark, a synonym for natural fabrics made thoroughly waterproof and wind resistant. These treated fabrics are used in a wide range of classic garments originally designed to satisfy the needs of those who participates in active sports. A thin, extremely light and transparent micro-molecular membrane applied to the back of the fabric that protects the body while leaving it free to breathe. Furthermore, the special Rain System treatment allows drops of water to simply slide off the fabric surface, thus accentuating its impermeability.