Pristine white calfskin and folded, precise lines shape the Loewe Origami satchel. The essential Anagram logo, formed by four baroque L's known locally as "el cangrejo," the crab, embosses the bag front.
- Polished calfskin with black hardware.
- Flat top handles with hanging covered key.
- Detachable buckled shoulder strap.
- Top zip seals hexagonal silhouette.
- Embossed Loewe Anagram logo at bag front.
- 10 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 9 1/2"D; bag weighs approx. 1lb.
- Made in Spain.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.