Combine Lanvin's classic ballerina silhouette with versatile leopard print in luxe calf hair, no less and you have the makings of an all-occasions staple. Signature features like a scrunch collar and cushioned insole don't let you down on long days.
- Leopard-print dyed and natural calf hair (New Zealand) forms round-toe silhouette.
- Boasts slip-on convenience and a low-profile design that easily fits in your suitcase or day-bag.
- Elasticized scrunch collar provides custom fit.
- Leather lining and generously padded insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather sole has rubber inserts for traction.
- Made in Portugal.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection. Alber Elbaz of Lanvin answers our 5 Questions.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.