Uplifted with a sturdy wedge heel, this leather Lanvin ankle boot makes a great juxtapositional pick.
- Soft sheepskin with tonal topstitching.
- Decorative buckle at exterior side.
- Interior side zip for ease of dress.
- Round toe.
- 4" ankle-high shaft; 11" circum.
- 3" stacked wedge heel.
- Leather lining and padded insole.
- Leather sole with rubber insets.
- Made in Portugal.
Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection. Alber Elbaz of Lanvin answers our 5 Questions.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Lanvin shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.