This quintessentially British stoneware pattern joyfully depicts the narrative of English country life in a way that is both engaging and timeless. A perfect fusion of age-old decorative techniques with unrivaled modern functionality, each piece of this distinctive dinnerware from Juliska celebrates a different element of English architecture, landscape, or activitythe lovely main house, the conservatory, a tranquil boating lake, beautiful gardens, or kite fliers.
- Crafted of ceramic.
- Dinner plates, dessert plates, and pasta bowls have hand-painted Delftware-style decals applied to the stoneware.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
- Footed pitcher, 6"Dia. x 10"T.
- Serving bowl holds 2 quarts; 13"Dia. x 3.5"T.
- Serving platter, 13.5"L x 8.5"W.
- Made in Portugal.
Introduced by Dave and Capucine Gooding in 2001, the Juliska collection of elegant European-inspired tableware reflects the couple's appreciation for historical design. Beyond dinnerware, flatware, stemware, and decorative tabletop accessories, today the Juliska collection includes designs for the office and bath.