Functional and handcrafted dinnerware with simple, enduring beauty has a raised floral and rope design. The salad plate and saucer have a slightly irregular scalloped edge. From the Berry & Thread Collection.
- Stoneware made in Portugal.
- Dinner plate, 11.25"Dia.
- Salad/dessert plate, 9"Dia.
- Cereal bowl, 5.875"Dia. x 3.5"T.
- Oval platter, 18" x 11.25".
- Small cake stand, 8"Dia. x 4.5"T.
- Large, 12"Dia. x 7"T.
- All pieces freezer, dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe.
Introduced by Dave and Capucine Gooding in 2001, the Juliska collection of elegant European-inspired tableware reflects the couple's appreciation for historical design. Beyond dinnerware, flatware, stemware, and decorative tabletop accessories, today the Juliska collection includes designs for the office and bath.