Celebrating its 15th anniversary, the Fendi Baguette has achieved iconic 'it' bag status. Designing in a range of colors, textures, and prints, Fendi continues to keep the signature baguette refreshing with a studded jacquard style.
- Multicolor patent studs over spotted jacquard fabric.
- Golden hardware.
- Removable leather shoulder strap with buckle details; 5" drop.
- Front flap with signature Zucca detail at center leather tab.
- Interior, jacquard and satin lining; one zip pocket.
- 10 1/2"H x 6"W x 1 3/4"D; weighs 1lb. 4oz.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.