Originally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the namea play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodiesthe number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."
- Geometric-patterned calfskin leather.
- Shiny palladium hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 5" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 14" drop.
- Open top with snap-button tab closure.
- Top front enamel bar with Fendi logo lettering.
- Hanging leather and enamel ID tag.
- Center zip compartment divides interior.
- Inside, two open pockets; striped logo fabric lining.
- Metal feet protect bag.
- 11"H x 14"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.