Originally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the namea play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodiesthe number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."
- Dyed astrakhan sheep shearling (Afghanistan) with glossy patent leather details.
- Silvertone hardware.
- Removable shoulder strap with 14" drop.
- Tote handles with 5" drop.
- Hanging ID tag with enamel trim.
- Logo-detailed ombre enamel bar trims top front; snap tab closure.
- Canvas and suede lining; inside zip and open pockets.
- Inside, center zip compartment divides interior.
- Leather bottom and metal feet protect from wear and tear.
- 12"H x 14"W x 6"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lb 10oz.
- Made in Italy.
A Family Affair: About Fendi:
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.