Ladylike elementslace, peplum, and pencil skirtwork cohesively to make this Emilio Pucci dress figure-flattering and eye engaging.
- Knit with eyelet lace yoke and long sleeves.
- High jewel neckline with strapless illusion.
- Long sleeves with eyelash scalloped trim.
- Seamed natural waist with pleated peplum.
- Fitted pencil skirt; hem hits above knee.
- Back zip.
- Rayon/nylon/spandex; rayon/nylon lace and trim; nylon lining.
- Made in Italy.
About Emilio Pucci:
The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Massimo Giorgetti. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
We're sorry, but we are unable to ship this merchandise to Canada.