Recognized as the world's most expensive perfume, this sophisticated scent is created from the rarest, finest ingredients.
- An oriental-ambery fragrance.
- Top notes of bergamot, lime, Sicilian mandarin, cardamom, nutmeg, and thyme.
- Heart notes of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, and heliotrope.
- Base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, vetiver, ambery woods, and vanilla.
- In a 1.6-ounce painted gold bottle.
In 1999 Clive Christian acquired the Crown Perfumery, a celebrated British perfume house established in 1872. The house acquired its name after being granted the use of the royal crown by Queen Victoria as a mark of quality and excellence. Now, inspired by history and tradition, Clive Christian creates a new level of luxury perfumes, with exotic, natural ingredients that allure both men and women.