Small in size but big on attitude, the Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity crossbody amplifies its petite proportions in leopard-print calf hair. Slip in your phone, credit cards, and lipstick, and you're ready for the party.
- Leopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy).
- Smooth leather trim with bright golden hardware.
- Antique golden chain crossbody strap, 22" drop.
- Studded leather-metal bow detail on front flap.
- Magnetic snap closure; enameled logo detail at side.
- Interior card pocket; grosgrain lining in signature red.
- 4"H x 6"W x 2"D; weighs 13oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Christian Louboutin:
French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.