Inspired by the Supermodel Brow of the '90s, a 3-in-1 eyebrow pencil that shapes, lifts and adds definition to create the perfect shape: slightly squared off at the inner corners, tapers into a perfect arch and finishes in a fine point.
Brooke S is recommended for those with dark blonde to medium brown hair. Match the brow pencil to hair color or for a softer look, go lighter.
- SHAPE: The brush end grooms brows and eliminates excess color.
- LIFT: The highlighter end works with any skin tone. Applied under the arch, it lifts the brow for an instant brow lift.
- SHADE: A triangular-shaped brow cream-pencil defines & shapes the eye brow.
- Start by brushing the hairs upwards to see your brow's natural shape.
- Use the pointed end of the brow pencil to fill-in the eye brow line using short, regular strokes to mimic natural hair. Or, for a softer, filled-in effect, use the flat side of the pencil.
- Lift the brow by applying the highlighter under the eye brow arch to enhance the lift.
- To finish, comb through the brows to groom the look.
- Keep the flat side of the brow cream-pencil sharp by running it across a tissue.