Inspired by a Russian doll, designed in England, and handcrafted in Italy, this Charlotte Olympia sandal is a true globetrotter. Wear this nesting doll-detailed sandal with even your most serious of shift dressesit adds a light, whimsical element to any look.
- Swirly suede upper with nude mesh insets, wooden studs, and winking matryoshka doll head on vamp.
- Buckled ankle strap.
- Open toe.
- Floral-print satin lining and midsole.
- Creamy leather lining, and outsole.
- 5 1/2" glossy, wooden heel.
- 1 1/2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform.
- 4" equivalent.
- "Anastasia" is made in Italy.
Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid® of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid® to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection.
About Charlotte Olympia:
Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.Charlotte Olympia answers our 5 Questions.
Heel height may vary by size.