You've loved Dior for years. Introduce your little lady to the iconic French design house with these versatile pieces. Her first pearl necklace will perfect the Parisian-chic look.Houndstooth Tweed Coat:
Pied de poulle, houndstooth, or checkby any other name a fabric would look as chic. You'll love her dressed up in this Baby Dior coat ... and so will everyone else.
Ruffled Sleeveless Top:
- White/black houndstooth.
- Stand collar; three-button front.
- Long sleeves.
- A-line sweep gathers into voluminous plisse pleats at natural waist.
- Welt pockets.
- Logo plate at left hip.
- Virgin wool/polyamide/alpaca/mohair; cupro lining.
For the sophisticated little lady, Baby Dior presents the perfect layering piece with this creamy multi-fabric top.
- Ivory charmeuse.
- Round neckline trimmed with twill and tulle ruffles.
- Blouson style.
- Elastic banded hem.
- Hidden back zip.
Baby Dior updates the basic black pants with a sweeping swirl embroidery on the right hip.
- Noir (black) stretch twill pants.
- Blue/black swirl embroidery down right hip and thigh.
- Slim legs fall straight.
- Hidden side zip.
About Baby Dior:
The famed House of Dior has been translating high fashion for the kinder set since 1967, when the first Baby Dior boutique opened in Paris (and inaugurated by European royalty). This line, fit for a little prince or princess, features looks that are both sumptuous and playful.