Emily Armenta sets a glowing quartz-veiled turquoise dome off against black and white diamonds, making this ring a must-have bauble to add regal opulence your flowing evening gowns.
The crivelli is a symbol of artistry and craftsmanship. Carlo Crivelli, an Italian painter, used incredible attention to detail and realized a quality and beauty surrounding things that are not perfect.
- From the Midnight Collection.
- 18-karat yellow gold rope frames round-cut green turquoise with faceted quartz dome overlay.
- Four Crivelli cross prongs and pave white quartz settings; framed with pave black diamonds.
- Thin oxidized sterling silver band with diamonds set in silver bezels and in 18-karat yellow gold quatrefoils.
- 0.59 total diamond carat weight.
Emily Armenta designs each piece of Armenta jewelry, handmade in Houston by a team of artisans who are trained in the studio. Each piece has a rugged and refined quality to it. Emily is committed to empowering individuals, providing opportunities and leading a socially responsible business. "I not only choose the materials for our pieces based on my inspiration and the want to bring Duende, the struggle between dark and light, to life, but I choose based on our commitment to empower, educate, and be socially responsible. When you wear Armenta, you are not just wearing a beautiful piece of jewelry but making a positive local and global impact." Emily Armenta