The fictional fair maiden, Dulcinea, from the Miguel de Cervantes novel, Don Quixote
, is the inspiration behind this luminescent Armenta ring. Much like the light the title character sees in Dulcinea, this statement labradorite and diamond radiates brilliance and brings meaningful sparkle to your life.
- From the Dulcinea Collection.
- Set-in emerald-cut blue labradorite.
- Rectangular frame of pave white diamonds set in "Midnight" oxidized sterling silver.
- Two Cravelli cross prongs in 18-karat yellow gold with diamond quatrefoils.
- Thin, textured gold band.
- 0.40 total diamond carat weight.