Stash books, headphones, and everyday basics in the Alexander Wang Marti backpack's spacious, slouchy body. Clip on the back straps when in transit, and switch to your shoulder on busy streets.
- Convertible lambskin backpack/messenger bag by Alexander Wang.
- Nickel hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Zip-pocket flap with snap-button tabs.
- Belted strap cinch drawstring top.
- Removable zip-trimmed back straps.
- Removable shoulder strap, 16" drop.
- 3D leather mesh side pockets with front zip pocket.
- Inside, one zip pocket; fabric lining.
- 12"H x 15"W x 10"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 3lbs.
- "Marti" is imported.
About Alexander Wang:
San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.